Pleasant Valley United Methodist Church Arts and Crafts Vendor Application
Deadline for application: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019.
Entry Fees: $25 fee for booth reservation for one 4’ by 8’ space. 8 ft. table available for $5 rental fee, if requested below and fee sent at time of registration.
(donations to the church appreciated, but not required)
You can pay through the Venmo iPhone or Android app using “Pleasant V UMC” as the payee or send a check to Pleasant Valley United Methodist Church; 3015 Pleasant Valley Road; Sachse, TX 75048. All payments should be made or postmarked by Oct. 2, 2019.
Vendor Coordinator Contact: Kim Bryant
email@example.com or 469-235-7895 (leave msg)
Vendor Rules and Regulations
1. Vendor spaces are 4’ x 8’. Space is allocated the day of the event on a first come, first serve basis. Up to 10 total
spaces are available.
2. Deadlines: All applications must be received by September 28, 2019
3. All vendor spaces will be set up outside (inside in the event of inclement weather) in the parking lot of Pleasant
Valley United Methodist Church.
4. At each space, two chairs will be available. A table may be available by request on a first come first served basis. If all tables are reserved, you may be asked to bring your own. All other tablecloths/skirting/decorations will be provided by the vendor.
5. Pleasant Valley United Methodist Church officials shall designate vendor areas and each vendor shall sell and
display within the confines of his or her designated area only. If a booth space is empty, it is not to be retained
by another vendor without permission from a Pleasant Valley UMC exhibit official.
6. Pleasant Valley United Methodist Church officials reserve the right to refuse admission to any exhibitor.
7. Pleasant Valley United Methodist Church will not assume responsibility or be held liable in the event of personal injury, accident, damage, or theft of merchandise.
8. Vendors may not bring onto or distribute on the grounds any political or solicitation materials or handbills without the prior consent of exhibit officials.
9. Show Hours – Saturday, October 12, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. Check-in/Set-up time for vendor spaces starts at 8 am.
10. Vendors should complete breakdown of spaces by 5:00 pm.
11. All vendors will be responsible for collecting and reporting local, state, and federal taxes.
12. Vendors are responsible for leaving their assigned space clean and in the same condition it was in prior to